Not sure about you but the weeks seem to be running away with me. The rest of May is so busy, and then we move into our new home the day I get back from Sri Lanka (and the boy conveniently has two stag dos back to back when we move in, so I'm going to do all lots of the sorting). When Bamford asked if Lindsey and I would like to come down for a day of rest and relaxation it couldn't have come at a better time... We replied to their email embarrassingly quickly...


I'd been to Daylesford before for a cooking course and a lunch but had never stepped into Bamford's part of the farm. Having visited their spas elsewhere (they are at Limewood and Claridges, amongst others) I knew I was in for a treat, but the surroundings really are something quite special. A complete haven in comparison to London, and we were super lucky with the weather...

I had a body exfoliation treatment for an hour in one of the treatment rooms, so relaxing I fell asleep! It really woke up my skin after my trip away, I was worried it would rub off my tan but if anything it did the exact opposite - the next day my colour had gone much deeper and looked a lot healthier. I almost floated back to the dining room to join everyone, I was that relaxed...

Lunch was exactly the kind of food you need on a healthy detox day; bone broth, smoked salmon platters and big bowls of green salads. I ate an embarrassing amount, so much so we had to delay our yoga class in order for me to digest it... Oops. And what a yoga class it was, Bamford's in house expert taught us how to unwind and relax - I felt like I was in a perfect state of "worked out" and "relaxed" afterwards...



Before heading back on the train I managed to bribe Linds to take some pictures; I wore my new top from Iris and Ink here. I'd been dying for this for ages so was delighted when it came available, it's so comfortable and good for those days when you don't really know how dress down/up you need to be. stays off the shoulder too, none of that faffing around with your neckline all day like others cause you to do... I paired it with my staple Topshop mom jeans here (seriously, will anyone make any I prefer? I think not) and mint accessories from ASOS. The shoes are super comfortable (here) and I love the little beaded bag (here) - perfect for my travels!


Thank you Bamford Spa and Angel Publicity for hosting us, we have a wonderful time!