Before we kick off, an apology. I am well aware I don't look my best in these photos. I've been feeling very under the weather all week, and watching back to back episodes of The Good Wife in an effort to get myself back up to speed. However, when these landed on my doorstep I couldn't not post about them as they completely made my week. So after a quick layer of bronzer and an eyebrow pencil, I nipped out to snap these...


I've always wanted a pair of Chloe scalloped pumps, always. When I worked in my last job I used to dribble over all of the pairs that came through our office. When Net A Porter asked me to pick a pair of my favourite Spring shoes there was no question it was going to be these. This particular style have a super block heel, making them that little bit more dressy... It's love.


I paired them with my all-time staples; a breton shirt (from Saint James at J Crew here) and my favourite pair of jeans (from Topshop, here). In my humble opinion you really can't go wrong with these two, I wear them both at least twice a week. I never thought I'd be so keen on a pair of Topshop jeans as I usually leave the store in tears whenever I try anything on my lower half in that store, but these are epic. The outfit looks accidentally very Parisian, which is no bad thing! In fact, on the subject, I'll hopefully be going there for the day next Tuesday...


The satchel is new from my friends at Cambridge Satchel Company. I'd been eyeing it up for a while, so when I found out I could get it personalised with my initials it tipped me over the edge, and here it is. I'm finding it super useful, its the perfect sized day bag (this is the larger of the two sizes). I can safely say that variations of this outfit will make up 80% of my Spring outfits... 

 
Links to my outfit (disable your ad browser to view the carousel, or use the links below)