outfit details at the base of this post

Those of you who follow any of us on Instagram will already know that last weekend Emma, Lindsey and I went on a 2 night break to Morocco. Just us girls, and it was bliss (find the content here should you wish). We were hosted at the Royal Mansour, which we expected to be a little bit wonderful given that the King himself helped to build it, but I don't think we were quite prepared for quite how incredible our riads (yep, we had one each) were going to be...

outfit details at the base of this post

These snaps were taken on our first morning, from my very own rooftop balcony complete with plunge pool. Privacy is at the heart of the hotel, so the idea is that guests can enjoy all the benefits of a luxury hotel stay whilst remaining in their own "home." One thing I really love to when I'm away is have breakfast outside, so I rallied the girls to mine and got on with ordering breakfast.


The breakfast menu has it's own leather bound cover to give you an idea, and when the food arrived it didn't disappoint. Fresh pastries, smoked salmon and granola = the perfect start to a packed day of sight seeing and shooting - we all have some really super outfits to share with you as part of a collaboration to show you our holiday wardrobe, so stay tuned!

outfit details at the base of this post

My holiday style is very relaxed; I don't like to be wearing anything tight fitting if we're walking around in the heat! I found this top from Iris and Ink a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. It's comfortable (softest cotton) and I love the detailing - it looks like it's a lot more expensive than it is, which is always a win...  My shorts are years old from Bloomingdales in New York, I have no idea what brand they are but if you're after similars Urban Outfitters here is always a good start. And, I've had lots of you asking about my espadrilles. They're actually from Havainas (so they have a rubber sole) and are possibly the most genius summer shoe I've ever come across, find them here.


After filling my boots with breakfast and caffeine, I was set for the day (as the below shot shows...). It really was the perfect start to the perfect girls' weekend. I've got plenty more outfit shots and tips of where to go in Marrakech to come in the coming weeks, it really was too good to pop into one solitary outfit post. 

Flights to Marrakesh start from £70 return (ours did!) here. For more information and booking details for the Royal Mansour, visit here.