I appreciate the title is punchy, but I can't explain to you how much I loved wearing this jumpsuit. Zimmermann is a brand I always keep my eye on, ever since the Aussie sisters launched their first swimwear collection many moons ago. There is something Australian designers get that nobody else does; combining strong lines with that feminity most girls really quite like, even if you are a tom boy at heart. It took me all of two seconds to pick this out as a favourite for my Marrakech visit (find it here, and rejoice in your purchase).

outfit credits at the base of this post

First things first; to explain where I am. These photos were taken on my own rooftop of my own riad at the Royal Mansour. Privacy is of upmost importance at the hotel and therefore every guest has their own terrace, pool, shower and sun deck at the top of their riad. It was immense, the evening sun was perfect to take a few snaps.

outfit credits at the base of this post

As already mentioned, I was pretty happy to prance around and have my picture taken when wearing this. This is me in my true holiday style; hair thrown up (looking a lot better thanks to a recent trim and colour at Sassoon Salons), absolutely no make up, no shoes. My feet had just been treated to the best pedicure I'd ever had in my entire life (and being a blogger, I'm fortunate to have had a few) at the spa at the hotel - so good they don't put nail varnish on your toes! Three weeks on they are still shining!

outfit credits at the base of this post

The detailing of this jumpsuit really makes it for me. The crochet detail down the front and alongside the floral embroidery makes it feel so, so special. I totally understand not every one has this money to spend on clothing so have added some alternatives to the base of this post. It's more expensive than I'd usually consider spending too, and I'm sure my hoard of ASOS jumpsuits are getting nervous now that I've seen the quality/price jump. The same print comes in a bikini top here and bottoms here; they're in my basket on my account already...


Outfit details
Jumpsuit, Zimmermann / similar here (never in a million years thought I'd suggest this site, but this is awesome) / similar here (same again) / similar here

Shop Zimmermann at Net A Porter here, or previous collection for reduced prices at The OutNet here. Created in collaboration with Net A Porter, all words my own.

Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here.