I'd been holding this post back for a rainy day so today couldn't be more apt. This is the first post written from my new place and am typing from a pile of boxes, surrounded by mess and general chaos. I have no idea where my shoes are and can't remember the last time I saw a hairbrush. Things are looking good though, other than the bleak winter cold I've managed to pick up...


To cheer myself up, today's post is from one of the happiest days of 2016 so far. I was with Emma and Lindsey in Morocco on one of the funnest holidays I've ever been on. We'd woken up in beds the size of oceans, giggled around by the pool all morning before heading to La Mamounia. Voted the best hotel in the world by Conde Nast Traveller, we knew it was going to be good! We'd been invited for lunch, to try their French restaurant Le Marocain.

outfit credits at the base of this post

We ate and we ate, and we ate. From surf and turf right the way through to lemon meringue pie... Then we bounced (some of us literally) around the Yves Saint Laurent gardens to digest our gastronomical feast. I was wearing my favourite summer purchase from ASOS, here. Even though the girls called me "Andy Pandy" all day I was blissfully happy pratting around in it. It's the easiest thing in the world to wear....

outfit credits at the base of this post

I've become a little bit fond of jumpsuits this summer. Before now I'd ruled them out as an option for me as I'm a fairly curvy, short person. But after finding this Zimmermann one (post here) I'm a full on convert. They're perfect holiday outfits as all you need is a pair of sandals and  hair tie and you're set to go... I've bought (and am yet to post) this Madewell striped one (so many of you have bought this since I mentioned it in last week's post) and this ASOS denim one - which I am loving wearing around town since spotting on Mel, here (NB I bought my regular size and it was super oversize, which I love, but if you want a better fit go a size down).

outfit credits at the base of this post

I paired mine with my new Havaianas espadrilles. Yes, they do espadrilles. I was a bit dubious at the beginning, but they're the most comfortable things in the world. I'm making excuses to wear them every day, and everyone asks where I got them. They're £30, but I found them for cheaper at Sarenza here. I love them so much I've just ordered these too...

outfit credits at the base of this post

Accessories wise, I never really stray far from Astley Clarke. Their biography collection is fantastic, and the perfect addition to any summer wrist... I have quite a few now, but my favourites are my turquoise stone moon bracelet followed by the bright green agate snowdrop charm. They make gorgeous presents, a friend just bought one for all her bridesmaids... Such a nice idea. My watch is from Mondaine, the Swiss watchmaker. I've worn these since I was little, so this orange strapped version is a welcome summer addition. My sunglasses, as is becoming the norm, are from Fendi. They're old season, but you can find pretty much identical ones here... 

Outfit credits
patterned jumpsuit, ASOS (sold out, but odd returns keep cropping up so stay persistent) / similar here / similar here (this is insane, really want) / similar here


Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here.