Today is a slow one... Last night I went to see Coldplay with the girls and Marks and Spencer - am feeling the midnight espresso martini decision... The only win is remembering I bought this jumpsuit from ASOS which I am going to rename The Most Comfortable Item Of Clothing That Ever Dared Exist. 

outfit credits at the base of this post

I cannot explain to you how much I love wearing this, literally the most comfortable thing in the world ever. It's super soft and the really relaxed fit means you sort of lose all worries about arms, tums and bums... if I could wear it everyday I 110% would. I bought mine true to size (this is a size 10) but could probably have dropped to a smaller one if I'd wanted to as it's very roomy - depends how you want to wear it...

outfit credits at the base of this post

I threw my hair up and didn't even check myself in the mirror before these photos so apologies for the bedraggled-ness... I kind of thought that if I hid my eyes under my new Jimmy Choo sunglasses I'd get away with it. They're so sparkly and shiny I'm hoping all attention is directed to them and not my face... They are most definitely an investment (find them here) but I found these ones from Jeepers Peepers at ASOS that'll do the trick for under £25, or these for SIX POUNDS...

outfit credits at the base of this post

I wore my box fresh new trainers, which I am a bit obsessed. It's the first time I've ever had non-sport-brand trainers. They're from Iris and Ink and it's love. I'd been pining after a pair of Isabel Marant or Saint Laurent ones for months but when my friend showed me these I instantly knew I had to have them. Such good value, love the ostrich skin effect and really comfy from the beginning. Iris and Ink haven't done footwear for long but the collection is awesome, find it all here.

outfit credits at the base of this post

My bag is new from Reiss here... I struggle with finding good mini bags that are pale coloured and needed one for events over the summer (most of mine are all dark colours which doesn't look right at weddings). I really like the fringing as it adds a little something to an otherwise very plain and simple blue suede tote... 

outfit credits at the base of this post

In case you missed it, sales started properly this week. Have a look at my edit here. Whatever you're doing this weekend, I hope you have a great one. We are spending the whole 2 days enjoying our new area and unpacking the final boxes... Loving being back in North London!

Outfit details
sunglasses = sunglasses, Jimmy Choo / similar here (£24!) / similar here (£6!!!)
trainer/sneaker = trainers, Iris and Ink / same in blue satin / Iris and Ink footwear collection here

Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here.