I'm not sure what has happened to the weather today but in truth there is a part of me that isn't disappointed not to be getting my legs out this week. I've managed to pick up a cold (in June!?) and have been feeling pretty sorry for myself all week, bleurgh. We move house on Monday and having cleared out all my cupboards (I've been threatened with being allowed 15 pairs of shoes, he has no idea where I'm hiding them) I found these, my white jeans. I wore them when out in Chelsea for the flower show last week...

outfit credits at the base of this post

White denim gets a lot of stick. There was a time that it was thought you had to be a teeny, tiny size to be able to wear them. I go through phases of love vs hate (I worry about looking too K-Middy, not helped by her Breton-wearing-ways most recently) but at the moment I'm finding them perfect to wear with shirts and tees. Mine are from Paige Denim (my go-to denim brand) here, but if you havent tried the look before I'd recommend testing out a cheaper pair - these ASOS ones are very good - or try a "boyfriend style," I have these.

outfit credits at the base of this post

My shirt is an oldie but a goodie from Zara here. Khaki shirts are my favourite thing at the moment, I'm having to stop myself from buying this one from Topshop and maaaaay have slipped up and acquired this cross front one from Equipment (blog post to come). They go with everything, in particular all my denim for summer and also look great under a dark coloured jacket (this Reiss one is firmly on my wishlist, really hoping it goes into sale) for evening looks...

outfit credits at the base of this post

My shoes are from LK Bennett here and I'm in love with them. They're the "Floret" shape that I've been wearing for years and (apologies to long time readers of the blog) are in my humble opinion the best heel on the market. I have little feet so heels are tricky as they stretch my arches more than somebody with regular sized hooves. Therefore heels are uncomfortable and I can't usually wear them for more than a few hours. However, these ones are the best (I can do a whole day and night in them, easily) and here is a link to the entire range. I picked these ones because I want to wear them with a little red dress to one of the weddings this summer, but I couldn't wait and they seemed fitting for the flower show!

outfit credits at the base of this post

Other bits and pieces include the bag (a long awaited Vestiaire Collective purchase, I kept an eye on the site for months) from Louis Vuitton which I'm so pleased with - somehow is being second hand also makes me less shy about wearing it all the time, I'm not as worried about scratching it etc... The sunnies are new from Fendi, I went to see them last week and picked up a few pairs for Italy, so excited. Just a house move to get out of the way, and then we're off!

Outfit credits:
khaki shirt, Zara / similar here (bought this, oops) / similar here
shoes, LK Bennett / as flats / entire Floret range here

Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here.