Some of you may have already seen my earlier post about my shoot with L.K.Bennett to show off their SS16 collection? If not fear not, here is the full interview on their site. It's not often that I like more than about 2 photos from a shoot, but I really wanted to share these ones of my in the Addison dress.


We shot it at Duck and Dry's new basement event space which is a brilliant little spot for a group of girls to get together before a night out. You can drink at the bar whilst friends have their hair and make done at the dressing stations. The blowdry bar has long been a haunt of mine (well, since it opened a year ago) but it really has just upped its game - I'm plotting plans for as many pre-party trips there as possible...


I think it's pretty obvious how much fun I'm having in this picture but just to reinforce the point: I had a wail of a time wearing this dress. It feels like an outfit you'd wear when you are a little, and run around doing pirouettes in. That said, I felt awfully grown up and could definitely wear this in the office as much as I could to a christening (ok, so my office is also my living room, and I work in fashion, but still...).


The shoes are also from LKB, and although I was dubious about them being a little "normal" I've found them incredibly useful post shoot. They are called "winter rose" and are essentially an upgrade from the taupe coloured heel that took over 2013. They look fantastic and I really can't fault them, despite trying (and look brilliant with blue denim, for the record. Find them here.

In collaboration with L.K.Bennett London. Photography by Amelia Allen.