I wasn't going to do a post about this dress, but having shown it on my Instagram you guys seem to rather like so I thought I'd share some more piccies. They were taken a couple of weeks ago when Lindsey came over for a gym and a dog walk. As you can see, Lopez is very much embarrassed used to me having my photo taken and refuses to participate.

outfit details at the base of this post

I've taken a bit of a liking to dresses this year which really isn't like me. I'm quite the tom boy, but the fact you can just throw one on with some boots (in this case my brand, spanking new grey suede ones you can find here) and just shoving your hair up appeals to my incredibly lazy personality...

outfit details at the base of this post

Warning, boys don't like this dress. Mine hates it. To be fair I can see why; it's far from logical. The lovely, floaty bits that I really like do not make sense to boys. For girls, it means you can hides your wider bits and feel all skinny - total win. The midi length is really flattering too as it just shows off the smaller parts of your legs...

outfit details at the base of this post

The dress is from ASOS, it keeps going out of stock to hurry up and get one here. I think it's a total bargain - I've worn it with trainers and my green lightweight army jacket (apparently called a "shacket" - find it here) to the boy's dismay, with boots like this it was "passable." Personally I really enjoy the "nursery-teacher-mixed-with-mad-old-lady" look. 

outfit details at the base of this post

My sunnies are by Fendi and I love them. This sounds spoilt, but I forgot about them. The other day I was tidying up and found them in a box of odds and sods from our car journey around Italy. Somehow they'd gone unworn so I'm wearing them at every given opportunity now. Never thought white/cream frames would work for me but they're ace and go with everything!

outfit details at the base of this post

Hair wise... Lets just not. This was pre haircut and the less we say about it the better... And with that, I'll leave you to the rest of your weekend!

Outfit Details
necklace = as worn, Missoula 

Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here and the 45mm lens here.