Where on earth has October gone? How are we into November? No complaints though as it's my favourite month of the year. It's my birthday next week, fireworks night this weekend and so many lovely things planned. Blog wise it's the month for gift guides and a bumper beauty edit, as well as a couple of trips to Stockholm and Devon. All in all, busy. I really shouldn't - and won't - complain.

outfit details at the base of this post

These pictures were snapped on Saturday when Lindsey and I had just come back from visiting Laura in Leeds. We went up for one night and had an amazing meal at Iberica - if you're from there or got any plans to visit to make sure you add this one into your culinary hit list. 

outfit details at the base of this post

I'm wearing my favourite purchase in a while, my new leopard print shirt from Topshop. I have been searching for one of these for a long, old while and drifted between going for the much more expensive Equipment version here. I'm so happy with it, and for the price (£36) the quality is ace. It's also awesome that you shove it in the wash and hang it dry. No ironing, win!

outfit details at the base of this post

The jeans are years old, again from Topshop. Long term readers of the blog will know that I'm a bit of a snob with my denim, but somehow these have always stayed. They're the boyfriend fit, and having had them for a long time I can honestly say they are worth the £42 investment (and that comes from someone who owns several £200+ pairs...). They're seriously good... Find them here.

outfit details at the base of this post

Lastly the shoes. I've had these a while and hadn't got around to shooting them. They're from Boden, who really should be considered by all for footwear as I've had a few pairs of ace stuff from them over the last few seasons. I love them, they're great for work-to-play days and are really, really comfortable (wasn't sure they would be, but after they'd given a bit on first wear they're great). Here is their entire collection which is worth a gander = Boden footwear, or my loafers here.

I have told myself that this is going to be a super productive week, and am proudly ticking off tasks from my Wunderlist this evening (an amazing tool if you don't already use it). Whatever you're up to, I hope you have equally fruitful weeks, and roll on the weekend to fireworks night!

Outfit Details

Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here and the 45mm lens here.