I'm not sure about you but shopping seems really fun at the moment. There are so many bargains to be had in the sales but better still the new season stuff is starting to trickle through. Yes, it's a heatwave and nobody wants to buy autumn knits just yet but fashion seems to have realised that 
 September and October are lovely warm months in the UK and are prepping us accordingly.

outfit details at the base of this post

Last week I popped down to the Feathers Store in Knightsbridge with Farfetch to check out their boutique. Their lower level floor is filled to the brim with cool designers and their new collections. I'd forgotten how nice it is to spend time browsing in store and their edits are so good (check out there online boutique at Farfetch here). The first thing I picked out was this top by Rahul Mishra. I'd never heard of the Indian designer before, but the level of detail is just exceptional. Follow his Instagram account (a real gem) here.

outfit details at the base of this post

Next up, boyfriend jeans - the long forgotten essential in my wardrobe! Long term readers of the blog will remember the days when I lived in my ASOS Brady jeans (here). When I say lived I mean 360 odd days of the year... Somehow I'd totally forgotten how great they are as a jean fit, but these Frame denim ones put me back in my place. So comfortable, so soft and so good for running about town - I kept on hugging my own legs with happiness... Shop Frame here.

outfit details at the base of this post

Accessories wise, my sunglasses are from Givenchy, here. I've worn them a lot so you've probably already seen them on my Instagram here. I love that they are super simple, but have little studs at the top for an added edge. Yes, they're an investment but I can't see these going out of style anytime soon... My bag is from a new designer (for me at least) that I discovered at Feathers; Marsell. The leather was insanely soft...

outfit details at the base of this post

Ooh and the shoes. They were a cheeky Zara purchase. I was out a couple of weeks ago and realised I didn't have time to change to meet the girls before dinner (and was in my gym kit) so popped in to buy something in the sale = error. Ended up with these new in shoes and this dress, £90 poorer but 100% happier. Last but not least but you can hopefully just see my Rosie Fortescue rose gold hoops - I've been wearing them non stop since her launch dinner, the quality for the price insane, check out the whole collection here.

Outfit details
jeans = as worn, Frame boyfriend fit / shop whole Frame range  / similar high street
shoes = as worn, Zara 

Photos taken using an Olympus PEN EP-L7 from John Lewis here. This post was in collaboration with Farfetch UK.