I have some news! We have a new home! It's going to take a while, but as of June 2016 the boy and I are residents of NW3, Hampstead. We'd been looking for ages, initially at Notting Hill, but an estate agent called us about one particular property and I knew it straight away! We went to see it last week (how we found the time given all we've got going on) and made an offer straight away. I can't wait to get in there, get furnishing and getting creative with the space.


On Sunday after a hospital appointment (not the greatest start to the day; having a drip in your arm putting burning hot solution into your body whilst sitting inside a machine...) we decided to make the most of the sunshine and explore our new area. I say "new," but actually I know Hampstead pretty well - my parents live close by and I had my first weekend job on the high street, smoked my first cigarette on the bench opposite my new home (weird) and went on my first date in the Carluccio's down the road (his parents also came...).


I wore a pair of shoes I got a couple of months ago, but until now it hadn't been warm enough to brave "bare" feet. They're from Reiss here, and are the perfect Spring shoe. I got them as I've got quite a few weddings this summer (two in Italy, sob) and they're perfect for wearing all day - not too high, block heel and comfortable. As a major plus they also look good with jeans and a t shirt, as I decided to do... Personally I think shoes like these are worth an investment but if cash is tight these ASOS ones are very similar...


My cargo jacket is an oldie but a goodie from Topshop, you can still buy it here. Always a good sign when stores have to repeat the same style. I had completely forgotten about it, but found it last week and have been living in it ever since. Another good place to track things like this down is Urban Outfitters, I love this and this. They're really good for this time of year as you can throw it on and not be too cold/hot...


The jeans have been around for a while too, from Paige Denim. I spotted them on a street style photo a couple of years ago and spent a good half day (whilst in full time work, oops) hunting them down. They were a limited edition but the brand have done similars here, or try these as cheaper options from Topshop (they have kept them going in shorts-form too here). The tee is from Reiss, as are most of my basics (that or James Perse) and you can find them here... 

Links to my outfit (disable your ad browser to view the carousel, or use the links below)

Oh and the bag. Having had an alert set on Vestiaire Collective for over a year, I was having a bit of a bad day over a fortnight ago when this popped up. Usually they cost around £500 on there, but this was just over £300 as it's got a teeny scratch on the inside (blink and you'd miss it). I've always wanted a Neverfull so am delighted with it... Find yours (or set up alerts for it) here.

Hope you guys are having a good week so far, mine is fast running away with me! And breeeeeathe...