Finally March pay day is here... So late it wasn't even in March, it was pushed to April! Not sure about you but I'm done with winter. I want colour, freshness and a little bit of "wow." Summer is coming (I'm going to force it) and therefore I'm dressing for it. It may be a bit premature but who cares? There are SO many good deals at the moment, with retail sales being slower lots of brands have gone into mid season sales, or reduced the prices of their entire new collections. Hey ho, works well for us - here are my finds for this shopping frenzy of a weekend...


This month is about "cleaning up my act" and adding a few pieces to mix in with my denims and my basics. I already have a few pieces I'm dying to get into... A new ASOS jumpsuit here arrived last week and I literally cannot wait to bomb about it on a sunny afternoon. I'm all about the boho/ vibe at the moment having spied this top on Net A Porter... Marant is just so good at the moment, and who on this planet doesn't want to be a Chloe girl this season? I mean, feast your withered-by-winter eyes on this dress. I've been on the lookout for pieces of the "inspired by" nature rather than having to pay the full whack, as £4,000 isn't exactly my budget for one item (although I am trying to assess whether I should go nuts and buy this Rachel Zoe top).


patterned dress, Oasisprinted skirt, Topshoppatterned sandal. Sam Edelman at Net A Porterblack top, Isabel Marant at Net A Porter / white sleeveless top, Rachel Zoe / floral dress, Topshop / patterned jean, Current Elliott

Super duper finds have come from surprising places; I'd never have said Net A Porter was where you'd come across a full-priced bargain. These Sam Edelman ones ooze everything I need from a spring sandal, and these may be even better - incredible for the price. Topshop have some lovely things; this dress is most definitely "inspired" by Self Portrait's summer collection (here - the light blue dress is incredible) and this pencil skirt has my name written all over it.

I can't not mention my friend Holly's brand for this kind of thing too...  Pampelone here is going from strength to strength. I've had the Grimaud dress for a while now, and every time I go away it ends up being the piece I live in when by the beach. Shop the collection on Shopbop here.

wearing my Grimaud maxi dress from Pampelone, buy it at Shopbop here

Other really good boho finds include this dress from ASOS (a bargain at £40, mine is on its way as I type), this top by (new name for me) Only and finally this £9.99 beauty from Hennes here.

Finally, I really want to shout out to Oasis because their new Victoria and Albert Museum Collection is incredible, see it all here. I walked past their Oxford Circus store the other day and actually took a moment to stop and stare at their window display. This dress is incredible for the price, I'm going to buy it for a wedding I'm going to in Italy in August... And thats me over and out!