Not sure about you, but I've been spending as much time as humanly possible inside in the warm. London has got cold all of a sudden, which we can't really complain about as we were spoilt with a mild December and January... Any way, last week I mustered some strength and left the house for breakfast with friends at Riding House Cafe in the centre of town...


As you can see I kept it pretty simple; wrapping up in my Karen Millen camel-coat (still available in their clearance section, here) and my trusty Jimmy Choo Youth boots (2 years in and still going strong - best investment ever) are the easiest things to wear for this kind of day. Yes, a bunny or two may have passed away in the making of them - but they're bi-product rabbit fur and so, so warm... They're very expensive, but you can find them at their Bicester Village store for much cheaper (more on them in a minute)... My jeans are my standard Paige wonderful-ones... Between these and my Topshop Mom jeans, I need no other denims...


And the jumper? Well, I may be going a little old-school but a couple of weeks ago Anneli and I went to Bicester Village (read her post here) and I snapped up this bargain from their Kenzo store. It's been years since I wore this designer, everybody had one of their Tiger tees a few seasons back. There definitely was an element of nostalgia that influenced the purchase. Ooh and not to mention how incredibly soft and comfortable it is. Basically like wearing your pyjamas...


Accessories wise, the bag is from Prada. I had hoped to snap one up at Bicester's store here but they'd all been cleared out - you really need to rush up their for opening (easier now the trains run direct) to get yours mitts on one. For now, I'm making do stealing Anneli's. The sunnies are from Hugo Boss (every season they seem to make my favourite pair) and the scarf was a gift from the Selfridges team a few Christmasses ago... All in all, a very lazy attempt at getting dressed to face the world - but I think I just about got away with it...